Para-Plus Translations, Inc.
Toll Free: 800-558-3011
Para-Plus is an official member of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania's COSTARS Program. COSTARS is a cooperative purchasing program administered by the Department of General Services (DGS) Bureau of Procurement. The COSTARS Program provides registered local public procurement units as well as state affiliated entities and suppliers a tool to find and do business with each other effectively through the use of a contract established by DGS.
- Pennsylvania DGS Contract #440013968 - Non-English Translation and Translation Authentication of Documents
- COSTARS Vendor #115509 - Para-Plus Translations
Para-Plus Translations, Inc. has been providing excellence in language services for more than 30 years.
- Translation: Written translations of documents, websites and other vital information in over 100 languages
- Interpretation: Onsite, Over-the-Phone (OPI), Video Remote interpreting (VRI), Conference, Consecutive and Simultaneous
- Transcription: Foreign language and English-only
- Onsite document review and expert testimony
- Localization: Product adaptation and branding for different regions of the globe
- Over 30 years of providing unparalleled language services with extensive experience in the legal and medical sectors
- Single source for a full range of translation, interpretation, and transcription services
- Active support and direct acess to skilled, designated project managers
- Security protocols for sensitive file retention and FIPS 140-2 compliant secure file transfer system
We are happy to answer questions about your specific translation needs and invite you to submit your information to our team of experts, schedule an interpreter, or request a quote for a translator. We are here to help you bridge the communication gap.